How to Manage Spontaneous Applicants with skeeled
Spontaneous applications are a reality that many companies and HR departments have to deal with on a daily basis. Even in periods when companies are not hiring, applicants still apply spontaneously in the hopes to be contacted once a job opening appears. Even though some companies have already implemented specialized forms for these specific cases, others still receive a huge amount of uncategorized spontaneous applications in their email boxes.
As an HR Manager, you know that these spontaneous applications can lead to a lot of misunderstandings within the team if not taken care of properly, and you can end up losing great candidates due to lack of organization. However, skeeled has the perfect solution to manage spontaneous applications without losing track of the candidates.
With skeeled software, candidates can apply to a company through a specific link and form, and all the applications are registered and kept in the database, where they can later be analysed by the recruiter.
In today’s “How to skeeled” article, we will show you in detail how you and your team can manage spontaneous applicants with just a few clicks using our software. You will find that skeeled offers the easiest and fastest way to digitalise your processes, reduce the possibility of mistakes and to save time for more important tasks.
How to manage spontaneous applicants on skeeled, step by step:
- When you click on the Spontaneous Applicants tab, you will see all the applicants that have spontaneously applied to the company.
On this tab, you also have the Share Spontaneous Link button on the top right corner. Clicking on this button will generate a link through which applicants can apply to the company. Note that this application is an application to the company in general and not directed to any specific job you might have open.
- On each Applicant’s line, you can change the Applicant’s Status, see how old is their application, send them to a specific job, Comment and see other recruiters’ Comments, Email and see exchanged Emails and also Share the Applicant’s profile with people outside your organization.
- On the top right corner, you will find two buttons. The Show button allows you to change the number of Applicants you see on each page. The Actions button allows you to perform several actions in bulk, like Send to Job, Add Tag, Change Applicant Status, Email Applicants, Send appointment request and Archive.
- If you click on a specific Applicant, you will open their Profile Page. The Spontaneous Applicants’ profile pages are similar to the Applicants’ profile pages, displaying the same type of personal and professional information. In this case, you will not have results for the Personality Test and for the Video Interview, as those are steps that only apply inside a specific job. You also will not be able to rate them or see a final score.
All the Spontaneous Applicants will automatically receive the Spontaneous tag.
- Inside the Spontaneous Applicant profile page, you can send the Applicant to a specific job.
On the top right corner, you will find an Actions button, that will allow you to perform several Actions, such as Compare, make an Appointment, Comment, Email, Share the Applicant’s profile, view the Activity Logs and Archive/Unarchive the Applicant.
As you can see, skeeled easily streamlines the process of managing Spontaneous Applicants, allowing you to keep track of all the applications and making sure you never lose a good applicant!
Watch our video to learn more about how to manage spontaneous applicants on skeeled: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmnlmEsXFLI&list=PLb0g45C1iSmEbT0ovr9TgqSM-FGGnajWm&index=8
Thanks for reading and see you next time!
Your team here at skeeled