Leading Through COVID-19 and Beyond: HR & Talent Acquisition
When: Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 11:00 AM CEST
The COVID-19 pandemic is impacting practically every aspect of life all over the world. As organisations fundamentally alter the way they conduct business, many of them rely on their talent acquisition and human resources teams to guide them through this unprecedented moment in modern times. With many HR teams finding themselves in uncharted territory, recommended practices from organisations across industries and around the globe can help to manage through this challenging time.
In that spirit, in this webinar, skeeled's co-founders Mike Reiffers and Nicolas Speeckaert share some insights and best practices to help you steer your company and prepare talent acquisition & HR professionals for what’s next. Besides, attendees are invited to ask questions but also to share their experiences and best practices during an interactive Q&A session.
We’ll address best practices on the following topics:
- Managing and engaging your employees during COVID-19
- Ways to support business continuity and building enterprise resilience
- Actions & tools to adapt your talent acquisition process
- Preparing for a post-COVID-19 era
- Interactive Q&A - ask questions, share your insights & best practices with other HR professionals
Make sure to join our webinar and be prepared as things continue to develop.